08 May WE’RE HIRING!
We’re looking for a Marketing & Social Media Executive to join our team!
S.C. Agency (Stik-Chik Agency Limited) was established in 2006 by Angela O’Donnell and Lorna Dodge with the aim to develop an agency that specialise in results driven creative campaigns. We provide strategic marketing and design creative for businesses across London, Northamptonshire and the Midlands across a variety of industries and company sizes.
Job Title: Marketing & Social Media Executive
Start date: May/June 17
Experience: Ideally two years marketing experience
Salary: £17k – £22k + bonus scheme
As the Marketing & Social Media Executive you will have the responsibility for a range of marketing, social media, PR activities and campaigns for clients and S.C. Agency. You will be required to work and manage projects on your own as well as being able to work as part of a team.
Marketing & PR
Managing clients marketing retainer accounts, types of work to include (this list is not exhaustive)
- Create and implement eMarketing campaigns
- Generate creative ideas that will aid the client to increase sales/awareness
- Manage clients website and create BLOGS/news and marketing content
- Create monthly reports to show activity from marketing activities implemented
- Client meetings both on and off site
- PR projects to include writing of press releases/copywriting/blogs
Social media management
Managing clients social media retainer accounts, types of work to include (this list is not exhaustive)
- Support, create and generate ideas across social media
- Create brand awareness
- Create product or service awareness
- Create campaign specific social media activity that is targeted and linked to planned marketing activity
- Monitoring activity and generating analytics
Within this role you will play an important role in marketing S.C. Agency. This will include managing all social media, creating marketing activity and looking at ways to win business. You will also be required to attend networking events, exhibitions and trade shows with the aim of promoting the agency and winning new clients
If you are looking to work agency side and be responsible for a range of marketing, social media and PR activities then please provide your C.V. to email@example.com by Monday 22nd May 2017.